Representing Clients Of High Net Worth In The Chicago Area
Any divorce case can have substantial financial consequences for both spouses. Cases involving high net worth individuals, however, typically involve not only greater amounts at stake, but also particularly complex issues requiring the attention of an experienced lawyer.
We are divorce attorneys serving high net worth clients and the Chicago land suburbs. Greenwich Law Group, LLC is located in Oak Park and Chicago , Illinois. We have the litigation experience and financial insights to help clients resolve their complex divorce issues.
Addressing Complex Financial Issues With Attention To Detail And Skill
When one spouse or both spouses in a divorce case have acquired substantial assets during the marriage, there are a number of complex financial issues that are likely to arise. The following are just a few of the key considerations in many high net worth divorce cases:
- Valuation of business entities, real estate and other business ownership interests
- Determination of correct net income for spouses with income from multiple sources
- Application of the principles of equitable distribution to the division of substantial assets
- Calculation of child support when the standard formula yields an excessive or insufficient obligation
- Determination of maintenance for spouses requiring support
In order to be prepared to address these issues in divorce litigation, your attorney needs to be able to process large numbers of documents and engage in substantial motion practice. These are skills and capabilities that we have gained through experience.
We Are Ready To Advocate For You
If you are involved in a divorce case that will require the division of substantial assets, we can offer you diligent and attentive representation focused on protecting your interests. To schedule a consultation to discuss your case, please contact the firm, Greenwich Law Group, LLC at 847-382-3995 or send us an email.