The Advantages Of Collaborative Law In Illinois
With almost eight decades of experience serving individuals and families, Greenwich Law Group, LLC is an excellent choice for individuals who are considering Collaborative Law to resolve their divorce or other family law concerns.
Here are a few of the advantages of Collaborative Law in Illinois:
- All meetings are arranged according to your schedule, not the court’s schedule. This means you do not have to wait for months for the court to have an opening, and you do not have to worry about a meeting being scheduled when you are not available.
- The process moves as quickly or as slowly as you wish. Instead of having the court determine the speed at which you must make important decisions, you are in charge of what gets decided and when.
- Discussions are conducted in a safe environment. The Collaborative atmosphere is intended to be civil and non-threatening, providing a safe place for both parties to talk about the issues at hand.
- Discussions occur in a private setting. Instead of meeting in a public courtroom, which is usually teeming with lawyers, litigants and other strangers, you will have only four people present: you, your spouse, your attorney and your spouse’s attorney.
- You can incorporate other resources. The Collaborative approach allows you to consult other experts as needed, including divorce coaches, child specialists, financial professionals and others.
Contact Our Collaborative Law Firm Serving The Greater Chicago Area Today
To discuss how Greenwich Law Group, LLC can assist you with your family law case, contact us at 847-382-3995, or you may send us an email to set up a consultation. For your convenience, we have offices in Chicago and Barrington.