Protecting Your Interests In Division Of State-Based Retirement Accounts

One of the most common concerns for divorcing couples is how to divide State of Illinois-based retirement accounts. At Greenwich Law Group, LLC, we are here to help. We are Illinois family law lawyers who have been guiding clients through the divorce and property division process since 1973.

If you need to divide a 403(b), 453(b) or any other type of state-supported retirement savings account, you will likely need a Qualified Illinois Domestic Relations Order (QILDRO). A QILDRO allows you to divide the retirement funds without having to worry about taxes or other penalties. We will assist you in determining what part of the account is considered marital and what part should be excluded as nonmarital property.

Contact An Attorney To Discuss Your QILDRO

To learn more about how Greenwich Law Group, LLC can help you protect your share of the marital assets during divorce, contact us at 847-382-3995 (Oak Park), 847-382-3995 (Chicago ), or send us an email. We offer reasonable fees and accept major credit cards. For your convenience, we have offices in Chicago and Oak Park.